18 September 2006

Two tests down, 197 to go.

I don't know if it's really 197, but I'm sure it's a lot.
So as of 4:00 today, I am finally done with my first physiology and anatomy tests. Both went well, I think. Anatomy was tough, but I studied for more hours than other final before now, and I think I knew most of the answers. The practical portion I thought was fairly easy, but the written section was a little tricky! We'll see soon enough how it went :)
the rest of the week is FINALLY a bit slower. Tonight the second years are hosting the first years at PKs downtown. Then the rest of the week will hopefully consist of catching up on all the work I fell behind on last week, and preparing for the Grey's Anatomy premiere on Thursday. You can see where my priorities are! It should be fun though, we're having a bunch of classmates over to watch it- a chance to relax and hang out away from school!
That's pretty much it for the moment- off to relax and do nothing for the rest of the evening as a reward for two weeks of constant studying :-)

No comments: